Monday 5 March 2012

Family

I am so lucky to have such wonderful family on this other side of the world!

I made it out of Heathrow in my little car (just, rather hairy in places), and found my way to Chazey Heath, where Stuart and Lyndseu Sadler live. They have a lovely little home in a beautiful area. We went for a drive together to check out the countryside, together with their 1 year old son Harry, and 2 border collie dogs. It is good to get my toddler dose, as missing the nieces and nephews!! We had a delicous meal, and a glass or 2 of bubbly together (as its not often you get to see your aussie cousins!)

Today I am in Bracknell, have found a coffee shop to catch up on the blog, and heading to Syngenta Jealottes Hill Research station at 11am. Hope to make it to John and Wendys to sleep the night! Here are some pictures of Stuart and Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment