Thursday 8 March 2012

3 days to go! 1.5 of work, 1.5 of fun!

Morning!! I found a lovely little place to stay in a town called Mountsorrell. I am in a guest house, and have just had breaky downstairs and about to check out and head to a farm visit.

A visit to the NFU was interesting, and their head of PR, Alison Pratt talked to me about the National Farmer Union and what they do. She also cornered me into an article in their local NFU magazine, which will be interesting!

A short drive to this town Mountsorrell, and I found a little cozy pub for dinner, before a very early to bed night!
These pics are a little late showing my walk around Cambridge!


 Here is a picture of Tomato puree sold in England I think about 10-13 years ago, with a very obvious label showing GM ingredients. It sold well initially, then when the GM scare hit the consumer, sales dropped and they were taken of the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment