Sunday 19 February 2012

London

Well, Here I am in sunny London........ FREEZING!! 
The  'agricultural' nuffield adventure is still yet to officially start, but I have had a great time looking around this fantastic city with my cousin John Sadler. Yesterday we did the London eye to get a good view of the city, wandered the markets and the streets of London. Today, I am set to hire a bike and see a bit more, before seeing a theatre show tonight!!
Tommorow, is Cambridge with my farming relatives John and Wendy Sadler and family - looking forward to seeing the beutiful countryside!
over and out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jem! We are going to follow your blog - it seems Im your first member! - our name is Cheeky by the way - just happens to be our google account set up for Ben with his cycling groups nickname (you can ask him later).
    Have fun - big hello to John and all the Sadlers.
    Lis

    ReplyDelete