Tuesday 12 February 2013

Sitting on Bottom

I dont think I have sat on my bottom for this long for a very long time.... oh unless you count the plane flight home from PA I guess.
2 days down, and I am going well. I have been amazingly focused and not quite sure how I have managed to stay hibernated in this house till now. Have fitted in a morning run and swim everyday, and a walk down the street for my morning coffee. Other than that, just me and the old computer.

I have my coexistence part of my write up pretty much done, with a few improvements and touch ups required. IWM section to come, and I really dont have much info on that, so that is a bit scary. I will learn lots at the conference next week though I hope.

Finished my talk for Fridays WA Nuffield luncheon, am now the only 2012 scholar talking which is a bit of a buma but still be good.

Back to it, massage booked this afternoon to ease up this computer posture....

No comments:

Post a Comment